View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 08:06 AM   #5
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: If Melo had waited until FA..

I don't think so, honestly the Knicks are terrible, like the Heat they brought in the wrong group of people, it's embarassing watching the opposing team score on every possesion, the knicks are terrible, no way in the next decade the Knicks can win built laregly on Carmelo and Amare. The Nets are doing it right, They bring in a top 2 pg, and a top 3 center, which are the best positions to fill in the NBA. The knicks just bring in two superstars hoping that will lead them to winning. 6th place, barely above 500 is sad, and I don't expect it to get better. Sorry just a lot of cross river hate.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote