View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 12:20 PM   #5
Mr. Jabbar
Da Real Lambo

Default Re: Chris Bosh Interview..admits to crying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious D.M.C
On the reaction around the league to Heat players crying in the locker room:

“Any player who says they haven’t cried over basketball, they’re lying. … It’s emotions. That don’t make you weak. It doesn’t make you weak as a man or as a player. That just shows how bad you want to win. It really doesn’t matter at the end of the day.”

Why is the team 1-for-18 in late-game critical situations?:

“We’re still coming together as a team. We’re still trying to figure out what plays work better for us. There’s not too many situations where you’re going to be in the last 10 seconds and need a shot. … You can’t practice that, you just have to experience that. … Everything’s a work in progress. I wish we could be 18-for-18, but that’s not the case.”

What is the criticism that has hurt him the most?:

“It’s not the criticism that hurts me, it’s just kind of like when players say something, guys that used to be in the locker room and don’t play anymore, and they have these opinionated comments … it’s kind of strange. You were a player one day, too. … But at the same time, I don’t let stuff bother me. Being a skinny kid growing up in Dallas, Texas, it wasn’t easy to play basketball.”

Which players is he talking about there?:

“Anybody who is a former player. You can be opinionated, but when you get on the verge of being personal, it’s like, that’s enough.”

On Kobe Bryant shooting for an extra 90 minutes on the Miami floor:

“I have no problem with guys wanting to get better, but if you think that any of us were going to be able to shoot on the Staples Center court for 90 minutes, you would be totally mistaken. I don’t think they should have allowed him to do that. … We should’ve shut the lights off.”

http://sportsradiointerviews.com/201...s-bosh-crying/

Bolded and Red, THATS IT, thats the reason he turned gay. Mystery solved, you can thank me later.
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote