View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 03:21 AM   #5
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3/18/11 Knicks @ Pistons (L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
One step closer to firing D'Antoni.
And one step closer to avoiding the Heat

Now we are 7th seed and hopefully Philly will win tonight and we will lose tomorrow so we can calmly play as the 7th seed until the rest of the season.

I really don't even care about out losses.
I actually think that it will be best for me to watch some other games when we are playing against sub .500 opponent because in 95% of the time we play like shit.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote