View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 09:52 AM   #76
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Carmelo Anthony Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
0-for-5 in the fourth quarter
2-for-12 overall
scored just six points

Let's not act like this is Pringles' fault now.

if Melo showed up this woulda been a W.

Just as much as Amar'e who knows the system had 5 turnovers, and missed a crucial free throw down the stretch.

And let Chris Wilcox beast on him during the crucial part in the fourth quarter, for the tune of 13 and 12.

Yeah I do blame D'antoni as well.

Anyone who has watched Billups since he has come back, can see he is clearly not healthy yet.

No way I allow my starting pg rack up 8 turnovers in which Detroit scored on every single one.

The game was lost by our ENTIRE big three, and the coach who allowed it to happen.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote