View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 11:56 AM   #2
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Talk to me about recent music.

If you're into some alternative rap (as in not mainstream), I'd suggest some Masta Ace and Cunninlynguists. Sorry, I just had to throw that out there. I try to recommend them to people whenever I can.

I really have nothing more to say. Sorry for derailing your thread. :)
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote