View Single Post
Old 06-28-2006, 02:42 PM   #17
ppierce34
High school junior varsity star

ppierce34 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
How about Raja Bell or Stackhouse, both played major roles in their teams going as far as they did.

Stackhouse played a season and a half with AI and scored fine, did you think he wasn't gonna improve over his career? And how many times has Stack been traded now. No one thought Raja Bell was going to develop into a starter, it took time and hard work. Give me a break.

Quote:
Hughes in Cleveland.

Hughes in Cleveland, Hughes was actually better in Washington if you wanted to have a good argument. Even still his production per time he was in the court is the same as when he was a young player in Philly. You wanna know why he is gone. Go find Larry Brown.

Quote:
Thomas in Phx

So you want to ignore the rest of Thomas' disappointing career and ignore that he's also in his contract year?

Quote:
Maybe they are not superstars but they play great role players. McKie and Snow, they both helped their teams when it mattered most. Why couldn't they do it in philly? Simple answer

Snow and McKie both thrived playing next to Iverson, that's not a good point.

Quote:
A.I. is the go to man, instead of the go through man like Nash. Give me Nash, McKie, Bell, Stack anyday. These guys know how to play TEAM ball. And I'm not bashing A.I. he's great. My opinion is that he would make more of an impact if he got others involved like Nash or Arenas.

He shouldn't be the go-through man. He's not Steve Nash and hasn't played with the caliber of players Nash has. I'd love to hear that you truly thought Raja Bell would be the player he is right now when Philly had him. And Stack knows how to play team ball, it just took a number of years and him becoming a sixth man. And Arenas gets people involved more than AI? Are you high?
ppierce34 is offline   Reply With Quote