View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 05:31 PM   #1
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Jimmer video. Ive watched him a bit this year and I cant decide on a prediction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJnS88rQSKI

Eddie House? Ben Gordon? Curry? Better? There are people talking him up as a #1 pick and people saying he should go undrafted. I dont think ive ever seen this big a difference in where the supporters and haters of a player have him ranked.

Say your team has the...9th pick.

Too early for him?
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote