View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 05:59 PM   #16
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jimmer video. Ive watched him a bit this year and I cant decide on a prediction.

I've been impressed with his first step. As a matter of fact, that is the thing that has stuck out to me more than anything about his game, at least from what I've seen in the tournament (hadn't seen much of him prior). I was expecting a JJ Redick type of range shooter with limited athleticism.

He is really absolutely nothing like Redick and he is pretty damned athletic. I sort of find the Ben Gordon comparison interesting. He could be a modern day Vinnie Johnson on the next level... It wouldn't shock me.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote