View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 06:29 PM   #24
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jimmer video. Ive watched him a bit this year and I cant decide on a prediction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
IMO, he is a 6"2 shooter who can't finish at the rim against NBA level bigs. He has bad shot selection and has not shown the ability to run an offense. He also shows no inclination to play defense. Doesn't sound like starter potential. Maybe he turns out to be a good 6th man but there are 9 prospects I would take over him.
I don't disagree... Which is why I chose Vinnie Johnson, who was known as a great energy guy off of the bench. I don't think he is quite as dominant as Gordon was in college, but I do think they have some similarities in style of play.

And, no... I don't want my team taking him in the lottery, regardless of where our two picks fall. I am surprised by his style of play, though... It just wasn't what I expected. To be completely honest, when I hear about a white volume scorer from BYU, I am thinking a JJ Redick style player...

Jimmer relies a lot on his athleticism, which was a surprise... To me, at least.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote