View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 06:42 PM   #29
magnax1
Green Union's Grant

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jimmer video. Ive watched him a bit this year and I cant decide on a prediction.

I haven't watched him a lot, but what NBA player has a build like him? He doesn't seem like he's long at all (maybe it's just because he's pretty wide) and he's not going to be getting past any NBA point guards with his athleticism. Not that he's unathletic exactly, but compared to the NBA point guard position which is completely stacked with insane athletes he's just not going to compete. If he could play 2 guard, then maybe I could see him getting a chance, but like I said, he's doesn't seem very long and he's only 6-2. You just don't see guys built like him in the NBA. He's definitely got real NBA 3 pt range though, so maybe he could make it in a derek Fisher type role.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote