Thread: Earl Barron
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 12:51 PM   #14
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Earl Barron

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRECK!A!NIZE
No I got it that's why I listed the "non-shooters"that are wasting space.On another note why did they trade Randolph again?

It seems like a just to do it type thing.I would probably jump ship if I wasn't so used to this team sucking.
Randolph was a bone head, talented, but just never really got his game together.

I'll never jump ship though.

Knicks fan for life.

Even though the last time they won was the year I was born.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote