View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 11:10 PM   #2
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Triano & Terry Fox

I like Jay Triano. He seems like a good guy and I appreciate what he did with the Canada basketball team all those years.

As frustrating it is watching some of his lineup decisions, he's just doing what is going to prolong his employment status as a head coach. You can't blame him for that. I hate that Reggie Evans is playing so much but that wouldn't be an issue if the GM simply bought him out and Triano would have no other option that to play guys like Davis and Dorsey. He's just doing the bidding of Colangelo because otherwise, you can be like Sam Mitchell where one bad loss and not playing the franchise golden boy will get you canned.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote