View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 06:03 PM   #2
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What did you expect to happen?

I'm with you about the coach and ppl expecting a miracle but my question is WHY NOT make the trade?We weren't going to win anything with the guys we had.Not this year,not next year and not the year after that.Now we have two of the best players in the league and cap room for years to come.

My question now is How are Melo and Amare not franchise players?They are two of the best players not only at their positions but in the league.You could argue that Amare is the best pf in the league and you could argue that Melo is the 2nd or 3rd best SF.Both are arguably top 10 players in the league.

Im totally with you with the extreme expectations.This team and the trade was not constructed to win a ring right now.It was made to be a serious contender for years to come.PPL keep saying no way we beat Boston this year but it's not about this year.PPL also forget Boston is old.the Lakers are old.Soon it will be the Heat and Bulls fighting it out.Orlando reached its peak a few years back n im not sure if they'll even be able to keep Dwight.

I think this is just much ado about nothing.We're not a good team but we have promise.We have room to make moves and we have only been together a month.The main thing we need to do is get rid of the coach!Players can get better.Teams can get better.Coaches,especially veteran ones,rarely do!
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote