View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 06:53 PM   #32
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Celebrity All-Star Game, Friday 7PM ET, ESPN

then again if anyone watched that bow wows all stars against street ballers thing from a few years ago(god i cant believe i remember that), you should remember that its quite possible bow wow is the worst basketball player on the planet because he thinks hes good(he made a team of good nba players lose to street ballers in the second of a best of 3 games series and then he was bad enough and enough of a ball hog that the nba players benched him) so i dont know. maybe he will make up for bush.

Absolute best outcome of this game would be bow wow being a ball hog and reggie bush ***** slapping him to take the ball away :)
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote