View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 03:43 PM   #1528
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What are you reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
so, just finished mccarthy's child of god. WHat an insanely good writer that guy is that he can make you feel empathy for a necrophile hillbilly. Damn, what a good and quick read.

I am now reading his book, The outer dark.

Before these books I had pretty much only read his later novels (which tend to focus on the west/texas), whereas his first 4 or so are all set in TN and surrounding environs. He is cementing himself as my favorite living author.

Funny, I read Child of God last week. Needless to say I loved it.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote