View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 01:53 AM   #134
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Droth24 Thread: Pray for me fellow Lakers fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droth24
everything is going good! i doint know if i posted this already but i met with a surgeon and i go in for colon resection and resection of half of my liver anbd if that goes according to plan i will get another surgery in july to get the other half resected. the surgeon said "with a little bit of luck we might just be able to lick this thing" but im pretty positive it will all work out, ive come to far to be stopped now. so i go in april 12th for that, im kinda getting nervous as it approaches.

All will be well lil bro!!!! Praying for you!!!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote