View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 02:38 AM   #12
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who else CAN'T WAIT till the playoffs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
I can. . .Bulls can still impove their seed. I'd like to see that first, plus let Noah get as much time as he needs to get back into full game readiness.

If Bulls can get the top seed, they are an ECF team at least.

Excellent post sir. The Bulls are now 2 1/2 games in first, and Noah is now back and looking to be in food shape.

Now I can't wait for the playoffs.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote