View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 03:28 PM   #36
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Just watched Blade Runner for the first time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Oh BTW I have a great one you guys have probably never seen that isn't well known. It's available on Instant queue now and I watched it last month and was very pleasantly surprised. It plays out like a Stephen King movie/novel. That kind of creepiness where you're thinking the whole time "Wtf was that!?" or "Wtf just happened". Of course it also comes with a crazy twist in the end. It creeped me the hell out lol.

It's called "Dead End" with Ray Wise as the lead.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0308152/

I saw that one late night on cable. Its creepy as shit considering that the movie takes place on just one highway in the middle of nowhere.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote