View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 06:00 PM   #10
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: All Star Weekend - 3 Point Shootout!

Favourite competition by far. Skills is ok, but not nearly as dramatic, and dunk contest is just bla without any bigger (or even mediocre) names.

Pulling for Gilbert, but I'd put my money on Miller or Dirk. Or Kapono. Or Jones actually. Only one I don't think will have a shot is Terry. My prediction is Miller though, he's been great this year, and Dirk hasn't been shooting near as many threes as he used to.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote