View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 04:46 PM   #52
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: what's your definition of a "loser"

I hate people who complain about how their life is dull and meaningless, and yet they never do anything to fix it. They're constantly judging other people and complaining how easy they had it, yet they too have all the tools necessary for success.

I totally agree with the high school comment. I grew apart from a lot of my high school friends. I still have one who I speak to who's lying about going to college, keeps changing jobs, and rented a house with some friends only to move out (but continue to pay) and move back with his parents. That kid is cool...
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote