View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 02:46 PM   #12
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Piston draft prospects

If I knew for sure Kanter would be a great defender and rebounder I'd draft him ahead of any of the other players I talked about. I don't need my C to be a great scorer, especially when you have a guy like Monroe who will probably end up getting about 20ppg. I need my C to be a guy to lock down the middle. I'm not certain Kanter is that guy yet. Maybe there will be some footage between now and draft time that can persuade me. The Europeans are so hard to judge because we never see them....

If we could get a guy like Jrue Holliday I'd do that too. I'm not sure Philly wants to trade him though. I really like his game though he hasn't progressed as much as I thought he would this year.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote