Re: How to lock the #1 seed and homecourt
Ah, you're right, we would have to win one more game, or Boston would have to lose 1 more game.
TIEBREAKER BASIS: From NBA.com
(-) Tie breaker not needed (better overall winning percentage)
(1) Division leader wins tie from team not leading a division
(2) Head-to-head won-lost percentage (This remains tied 2-2)
(3) Division won-lost percentage (Does not apply for teams out of the division)
(4) Conference won-lost percentage
(5) W-L Percentage vs. Playoff teams, own conference
(6) W-L Percentage vs. Playoff teams, other conference
(7) Net Points, all games
x-Clinched Playoff Berth | o-Eliminated from Playoffs contention | e-Clinched Eastern Conference | w-Clinched Western Conference
nw-Clinched Northwest Division | p-Clinched Pacific Conference | sw-Clinched Southwest Division | a-Clinched Atlantic Division
c-Clinched Central Conference | se-Clinched Southeast Conference
*-Games remaining vs.Teams Over/Under .500
Last edited by Crystallas : 04-06-2011 at 02:40 AM.