Thread: @
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 09:13 PM   #12
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: @

Here's my very preleminary thoughts on the playoffs. I'll think it through really well later because I've got to win the bracket between me and some friends for the 8th time in a row or I'll cry for a week straight
LA-NO LA in 6
SA-MEM SA in 6
OKC-DEN OKC in 5
DAL-POR POR in 7 (really hard for me to choose on this one)

CHI-IND CHI in 5
BOS-NY BOS in 4
MIA-PHI MIA in 6
ORL-ATL ORL in 4

2nd Round-
SA-OKC OKC in 6
LA-POR LA in 7

CHI-ORL ORL in 7
MIA-BOS MIA in 6

Conference finals-
LA-OKC LA in 7
MIA-ORL MIA in 4

Finals-
LA-MIA
No idea who's going to win between those two. If I had to pick I'd pick LA just because depth issues always become so apparent in the playoffs.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote