View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 01:48 PM   #3
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Pro Bush 'Traditionalists' Suck. Their views are based on religion&withholding rights

and I am not criticizing your views merely giving some commentary:

the proLife thing comes out of people's empathy for others. it is purely an ideological thing, so it can be hard to understand. for your stem cell thing:

to attack the Right: they view it as playing God, which is a big no no.
to attack the Left: it is like testing on unborn humans. you lefters are all for animal rights, so why not human rights?

For a senseless war
initially it was just, but right now the US is just there to fight off insurgents and people are getting tired of us. it is time to move on.
For pointless death penalties
pointless is subjective. the 8th amendment guarantees no cruel and unusual punishment so at least Bush has not gone to quartering people or using the iron maiden.
hypocritically then against abortion
don't understand. but if they did anything hypocritical, they should retract it.
Somehow against stem cell research to cure cancer
there is no experimental proof that shows it can cure cancer. but I agree, they should allow it so there can be more breakthroughs to save more lives.
Don't "Believe" in global warming
Global Warming is coming, but no where near as fast as what people in media want othres to believe. Fossil fuel emissions and all that bad stuff will cause the atmosphere to deteriorate, but it does not happen instantaneously. there should be steps taken to make sure it does not happen, but the commoners should be quiet about it. a few weeks ago in new York city when the temperature rose to 70 degrees in January, people complained of Global Warming. a few weeks later, snowstorms and subfreezing temperatures. ever hear of Wind currents?
Some still for segregation
this is wrong and should be done away with
Against minimum wage
macroeconomic belief. it is subjective based on Bush's part.
Anti Gay Marriage
again it's ideological.
Don't believe in separation of state and church
there should be separation...
For Domestic spying
Lincoln suspended Habeas Corpus before. and I don't like the Patriot Act but if it is for security.... I guess you may as well do it for now... but if there is peace, this must be repealed.
For warrant less searches
playing it safe. but again must be repealed in peacetime.
For warrant less wire tapping on domestic lines
FBI and who knows what already do it without warrants.
Anti first amendment
how so? last I heard CNN, MSNBC and others were villifying Bush and FOx News on a daily basis
Anti Marijuana
it's like smoking cigarettes. bad for you. but I for one, am entirely for legalizing it, because this way you attack the supply side of marijuana economics and force the drug dealers and gangs out of business

Last edited by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork : 02-18-2007 at 01:54 PM.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote