View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 03:23 AM   #7
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: First 60 win season for Bulls without MJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
True. I figured they'd end up 3-4 when the season started. I'm pleasantly surprised right now. But yeah. . .how many times have you got called a homer for thinking the Bulls would be good, and for saying Rose is a great player? Probably a dozen times at least?

Most of ISH was claiming the Bulls would be 6th-7th seed at best, with the Bucks winning the division.
I remember the bucks/bulls comparison. Good times, good times.
97 bulls is online now   Reply With Quote