View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 12:22 AM   #153
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Carmelo Anthony Thread

Postgame when asked about playing Miami and that the fans would love to see it.

Melo: I'm sure the fans want to see it, It doesn't matter to me. It's deeper than rap. I'm done trying to win in the playoffs by myself.

I also found it a little humorous when the reporters asked him about his assists, and he stated that he can't control missed layups.

I must say he is coming into his own

knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote