Thread: Pape Sy
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 11:18 PM   #10
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pape Sy

I actually think Teague has been playing a whole lot better ever since Bibby got traded. Although I do agree it does look like he gets scared whenever he has the ball, idk why that is

But I was also watching the Pacers game and when he uses his speed, he can get to the basket so quickly, He was drawing so many fouls and getting some really good shots inside
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote