View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 02:07 PM   #41
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official New York Knicks Post Season Thread!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyWhitey
Will it be the Heat of the Celts? I wonder whose going the best match-up for the NYK.

Plus I hope Melos wrist is ok.

And should Pringles be playing Melo so many minutes? Shouldn't Melo be playing like 24 minutes a game now? I don't care if the Knicks lose the next few games. I don't want one of our star players not making it to the playoffs.
I want us to win at least one game or Sixers to lose one.

Celtics are my pick,I don't want to play against the Heat.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote