View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 12:34 AM   #9
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

Default Re: ESPN's Cowherd talking smack

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelticForce1349
I couldn't care less these days about what non-Bulls fans think of the Bulls. To be honest, I am even finding it difficult to care what other Bulls fans are feeling. Any of these guys that gets paid to talk about sports for a living is typically a loser that just shits out of his mouth. Don't care...

1) Seriously though...just how awesome is the Bulls big-man rotation? I luv it.

2) Qustioning Thibs? Honestly, I would choose Thibs over Phil Jackson already for my all-time Bulls team. I don't ever wish to see another coach on the sideline for the Bulls.

3) Yeah...CJ in the playoffs is a legitimate question mark and a weakness against top teams.

4) Korver? You know...they say that about every white American player. It seems to me that the guy is trying as hard as he possibly can. If I see him looking like he doesn't give a shit about anything but launching his next trey, then I will worry about how he is affecting the team.

Whatever happens from here on out this season has been an incredible success. The FO just needs to find a competent SG and keep this group together.

I love Thibs but the reality is we don't know how he will adjust on game to game basis when he actually face ONE team per series. Phil looks bored and half asleep in the regulars but his success speaks for itself. There are coaches who looked good in the regulars, guys like Flip Saunders who took the Twolves and Detroit to 50 win seasons then failed in the playoffs.
I don't think Korver is a weak defender but it just seemed to me that he has a chip on his shoulder, trying too hard to show to everyone he can defend that he was foolishly fouled his man on crucial 4th quarters, sending them to the line atleast in few games.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote