View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 08:56 AM   #4
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Assessing the Knicks 2010-2011 Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrich2000
Brand new team to start the season and a brand new team after the trade. With just a bit more confidence and composure there were at least 6 games we would have won. Pretty good really.

I reckon this roster with no additions can win 50 games next season.
And that crazy, but I believe it too.

Truthfully could have came close to that 50 mark this season, considering the games where we blew leads and lost.

I can think at least 10 of them.

When we get the pieces we need, welcome to contender status.

Damn it feels good to say that.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote