View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 08:25 AM   #10
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nets trade Troy Murphy + pick for Brandan Wright and Dan Gadzuric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
A Warriors fan checking to see how Brandan Wright is doing with the Nets.Does he get any playing time?

As of late, Brandan Wright has seen an increase in his playing time, and he has been scoring. He is averaging near 7 points a game just under 18 minutes, and the bright side is his age. Personally I would like him to get more playing time, but I realize the Nets want an instant dominant PF for them when they move to Brooklyn so I don't think he will stick around much. But in 2-3 years this guy is capable of 15/10 if he plays atleast 30 minutes.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote