View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 12:04 AM   #38
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
anderson silva will be fighting okami at ufc: rio (august 27)

im glad this fight is happening before any 'super' fight with gsp

also,
nate marquardt is dropping down to 170, and will be fighting anthony rumble johnson at ufc live 4 (june 26)

i always though nate was a pretty hefty middleweight, he was one i would have never guessed to drop to welter. oddly enough, rumble can just as easily fight at middleweight.
I always thought nate would never be anything in the Middleweight Division since he not great at anything hes just a solid fighter, maybe going down he will have strength over a opponent.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote