View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 09:09 AM   #53
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2011 NBA Playoffs Round 1: Thunder vs Nuggets

George Karl is a little ***** btw. Heard him and every two seconds he dropped a subliminal at Anthony. Nice guy, must be great to play for. (And don't think it's just Anthony, he called Ray Allen a barbie doll once, etc. He just got a big mouth). I get it the week after but now? Still? Right before your playoff series?

And for everyone saying how great the Denver system is, no team without an all-star has ever won a title, and no team in the last 30 years outside of the 2004 pistons without a grade A superstar has won a title, and those pistons had 2 future HOF caliber players in Chauncey and Rasheed.

I'll take Durant/Westbrook over greatness by committee.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote