View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 06:56 PM   #27
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Piston draft prospects

The other thing we need to keep in mind is there will probably be some trades before July 1st. That's when the players can lock out because of the CBA and owners will be looking to make moves before that date potentially. I think we could see Joe D finally make some moves. He could package our pick with Rip, BG, or Tay (in a sign and trade). If it brings in a really good player I wouldn't be upset with that, since it's going to be much more difficult to find a good player if we end up at #7.... I guess we'll find out May 17th.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote