View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 10:17 PM   #49
bokes15
Playoffs!

Default Re: The *OFFICIAL* Europe vs. Canada thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doko
Ok, I'll set it straight since you pretend not to understand what I'm saying. You're a mod on this board and you're allowing people to openly insult players and posters. If you think that's the right way to handle the job, good for you.
The title is mod, not mom. We could go around like nazi's deleting every post in sight (which would be a lot of posts these days), but there are two problems with that. The first being that people would then complain that they aren't allowed to speak freely (as beastnani did early on, i'm sure chambs can attest to that). And the 2nd being that we are all grown adults here (at least I think we are). You guys can't depend on the mods to just clean up everything that you consider mean or insulting or wrong. If you have a problem with a poster don't just say "whatever" or say "why haven't the mods cleaned it up." Address that poster, tell them that you didn't like how they handled that situation, and squash it. I mean really, is that something you have to be told?
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote