View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 10:54 PM   #73
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2011 NBA Playoffs Round 1: Thunder vs Nuggets

Quote:
Originally Posted by NugzFan
is the issue that hes brining this stuff up now (months after the trade)? because it is true.

he shouldnt have said it (i agree) but he isnt lying about it.
Its the bringing it up AGAIN. He said like 10 subliminals against ANthony when i heard him talking and not one question was even leading him for it. True or not, he came off as a dick.

as far as me being right or wrong, we'll know soon, no? Team with 2 stars vs. Team with no stars. Kurple is ready to give me my second straight month of avi hell.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote