View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 01:59 PM   #379
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2011 NBA Playoffs Round 1: Magic vs Hawks

I dont think Orlando has a ball distributor that they need to set the table so to speak. Not just for Dwight but for everyone else. I also dont think they have many besides Jameer who can create their own offense. The ball movement in Orlando isnt great when Howard is in the middle. That said, I think he has to cut back on his turnovers as well. 8 turnovers and I thought until I was corrected that those consisted of those 3 second violations he racked up. But they dont. That is possessions you're giving back to the other team. Thats never a good thing. Also never a good thing teams design a gameplan to allow you to get your numbers and shut down the rest. Not a new phenonmenon. But I've never seen that done to Shaq, Duncan. Of course Dwight is neither player but to be considered the most dominant big that you would start a team with? Eh, what gives?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote