View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 10:43 PM   #177
Draz
Fckn prophet bitch

Draz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Carmelo Anthony Thread

He's trying so hard, I think we only need to have one star on the court & sub the other out let one play his game then rest for the other to do the same. I notice that's when everything works fine, Amare just stands there does nothing when Carmelo takes over. He had an amazing game today he went into survival mode, I love this about his game.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote