View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 11:13 PM   #1
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Why is the Charles Barkley Center so much better than Prudential?

okay, okay... it's "barclay's."
i know that, but i just like to have fun sometimes.

but still, after hearing some people crow loudly about how the brooklyn arena will be so much better than the pru in terms of visibility, i would still like to know why that will be so.

user:
http://www.sbnation.com/users/eLonepb

pru:

charles:

pru:

charles:
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote