View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 03:09 AM   #62
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Favorite Beatles song (songs)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Don't get me wrong, most of the Beatles albums are seperated by inches but I've gotta make a distinction. Blackbird is prob my favorite Beatles song ever.
Unfortunately, that song is a casualty of learning the guitar for me. It was the first 'finger-picking' song that I ever learned and I sort of played the hell out of it as a youngster.

Then, whenever playing out, people would demand that we play it... Now, I just sort of cringe.

It is a shame, though, because it is a really great song.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote