View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 03:08 AM   #78
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Favorite Beatles song (songs)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Dog
I did in every league I was in.
In our money league, this guy got Vick, Hillis, Stevie Johnson, Tamme, Vincent Jackson (the reason he beat me in the semis)... All off of waivers.

F#cking sickening. I may be leaving someone out.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote