View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 07:47 PM   #255
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: April 20: Playoffs round 1, Nuggets at Thunder, Game 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clutch Melo
I understand what people were telling us about the lack of a superstar and someone who can takeover. I am 100 percent sure we would have won this series with Melo..not looking good for us.
If OKC loses in 6 or less i'm on for another bet for the next Chelsea/Man U game btw.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote