View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 08:37 PM   #139
SinJackal
Banned

Default Re: April 20: Playoffs round 1, Grizzlies at Spurs, Game 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
ive never said i find the Spurs boring. If you don't want to hear my opinion, don't read my posts. Tehre is a nice block button somewhere. Peopel who are not SPurs fans are allowed to comment on them. Considering you find ways to take shots at the Knicks all over, i find it funny im not allowed to post here.

And i wouldn't have responded if i didnt get called basically a trolling idiot for not liking Sean Elliot. The board makes fun of Clyde's JIVING AND CONNIVING all the time, i'd never call someone a hater for doing that. You people are too sensitive.

If you have an opinion that isn't blinded by bitterness, then I would put stock into it. All you do is hate on the Spurs, so it's pretty difficult to care about what you think of things about them.

I also don't block anyone. I leave that for people who actually get personally upset by other posters.

I don't recall calling you a "trolling idiot", I simply said we don't really care if you like him or not. Spurs fans do. So why would we care what someone who clearly hates the Spurs thinks about their team or announcers?

That's what I'm trying to get through to you. We see "niko", and we automatically know what the post is going to be. It's never different. You're either picking against them in whatever GT it is, you're saying how some player is boring or overrated, you're shit talking the fans, you're complaining about one of their announcers, or some other thing you dislike about them.

You keep posting about what you think about the Spurs, but all we're seeing is . It's same shit different day with you.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote