View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 08:40 PM   #140
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: April 20: Playoffs round 1, Grizzlies at Spurs, Game 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
If you have an opinion that isn't blinded by bitterness, then I would put stock into it. All you do is hate on the Spurs, so it's pretty difficult to care about what you think of things about them.

I also don't block anyone. I leave that for people who actually get personally upset by other posters.

I don't recall calling you a "trolling idiot", I simply said we don't really care if you like him or not. Spurs fans do. So why would we care what someone who clearly hates the Spurs thinks about their team or announcers?

That's what I'm trying to get through to you. We see "niko", and we automatically know what the post is going to be. It's never different. You're either picking against them in whatever GT it is, you're saying how some player is boring or overrated, you're shit talking the fans, you're complaining about one of their announcers, or some other thing you dislike about them.

You keep posting about what you think about the Spurs, but all we're seeing is . It's same shit different day with you.

No, you are a homer. You only post when someone threatens the thought the Spurs will lose. I said they will win this series and crickets. I don't recall you killing me. I say i don't like Sean Elliot's announcing (i'm not alone) and its' YOU ARE A TROLL! TROLLING!

You're a homer. There will come a time where the Spurs will face a team they aren't gonig to beat and I'll pick against them at that time and you'll call me names. It's just who you are.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote