View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 08:48 PM   #141
SinJackal
Banned

Default Re: April 20: Playoffs round 1, Grizzlies at Spurs, Game 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
No, you are a homer. You only post when someone threatens the thought the Spurs will lose. I said they will win this series and crickets. I don't recall you killing me. I say i don't like Sean Elliot's announcing (i'm not alone) and its' YOU ARE A TROLL! TROLLING!

You're a homer. There will come a time where the Spurs will face a team they aren't gonig to beat and I'll pick against them at that time and you'll call me names. It's just who you are.

I post in Spurs and Bulls threads I see on the front page when I log on. I browse posts I see, and respond to the ones I thought were good, and the ones I thought were stupid.

Also, I didn't respond to any of your posts until you started speaking directly to me, asking for me to reply to you basically. I simply made a comment about all of the posts made about Sean Elliott in this thread. Most of the time, those posts are by people who never post anything positive about the Spurs. anti-Spurs trolls such as yourself, Droid101, Lakers fanboys, and other such posters. So I'm not sure why you keep saying that I replied to your post and called you a troll, when I didn't. You are a troll, but I haven't said that in this thread until now. The only one that seems butthurt here is you.

As for your pathetic "the time will come" comment, yes, I'm sure you will finally pick correctly at some point, seeing as how you pick against them in every game and every series. I'm sure you'll pick against them next series, and the one after that, and the one after that should they get that far. You can go 0-10, then you'll run around saying "I told you so" if you get 1/10.

That doesn't change the fact that you have been wrong about everything about to that point (I can rehash everything you've been wrong about so far if you'd like), and have done nothing but pray they lose or get injured the entire season and postseason. Your "predictions" look like nothing but prayers that they will fail by a Spurs hater.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote