Thread: Rick Adelman?
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 06:15 PM   #3
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rick Adelman?

I'm glad someone started this thread because if they didn't I was going to Adelman is a definite upgrade from what we've had. He's always been one of the games better coaches. With that said I'm still 50/50 on him. I certainly wouldn't be upset if Joe D looked into it though. I don't want any part of Mike Brown. I really hope they don't go after him. I was never impressed with the moves he made. JVG I'd be 100% for. I just don't think he wants to coach necessarily. I think he's happy being part of the media.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote