View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 05:51 PM   #28
dd24
College superstar

Default Re: Piston draft prospects

Quote:
If the Cavs have interest in Kentucky point guard Brandon Knight (6-foot-3, 170 pounds) and they should they probably will have to use their first first-round pick to get him. The Pistons currently have the No. 7 pick heading into the lottery and might grab Knight one spot ahead of the Clippers' selection, currently No. 8. The Cavs own that pick because of the Baron Davis-Mo Williams trade. Word is the Pistons are looking for a point guard as an eventual replacement for Rodney Stuckey. News Herald

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/nba_rumor...#ixzz1KTndm6VE

More and more mock NBA drafts have the Pistons choosing a PG. I've even seen some having them picking Jimmer. It seems like that's the route they'll go. I like Knight, but he really isn't a pure PG yet. He's more of a scorer. The Pistons definitely need another go to scorer but I'd much rather see that out of a different position. The only big that gets in the rumors anymore is Vessely. I think if Kanter fell that far they might snag him up but he's probably a top 4 pick now. For now it seems like Knight will be the PG next year and they'll resign Stuckey and move him to SG.... Without some more moves that's a back court that will likely make us excited for our lottery picks next year......
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote