Thread: Ellis vs Curry
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 04:57 PM   #22
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ellis vs Curry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddyfunk
Off Topic but I was wondering if somebody could make me one of those "I Rep" avatars for Golden State, and instead of 2011 playoffs make it 2012?

I really appreciate it, I can't make threads yet lol.

Anyways, this thread was made two years ago but I think it would depend who we would get. I'd keep Monta at this point though.
I like the idea,too bad i dont know how to do it.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote