View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 07:32 PM   #31
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Knicks keep Chauncey Billups for 2011-12 season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
I don't know. I'm figuring that some guy like (but not necessarily) Joe Johnson will start next season poorly or get into it with management or whatever, the team will want to get rid of their contract and NY will jump in with an expiring 14 mil.

I can see the Knicks taking on someone's contract, but not that one.

I think Donnie would tell Dolan hell no to that one.

But I agree the Knicks may be willing to pick up someone star player if that team struggles.

I can't really guess what player though.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote