View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 08:33 AM   #7
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Knicks brass may try to force Mike D'Antoni to bring on a defensive-minded assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by coin24
I hope they do something because i enjoy watching the knicks play, but its just pathetic in the 4th quarter when the other team just scores at will

Not sure they could still run there run n gun offence and focus on D though. If anything they need some bigs and just replace Dantoni IMO...
Not sure why anyone is really even that high on him, he hasnt won shit, and his game plan has been proven to lose against all the elite teams
We don't play run and gun anymore.
Now it's more of a halfcourt offense.
I agree it's very frustrating to see teams like Cavaliers,Bucks,Pacers dropping 110-120 points on you
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote